Personal data we may collect about you
How we use your personal data
We will use your personal data for the purposes described in the data protection notice that was given to you at the time your data was obtained.
These purposes include:
• helping us identify you and any accounts you hold with us
• research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis
• customer profiling and analysing your purchasing preferences
• marketing—see ‘Marketing and opting out’ below
• fraud prevention and detection
• billing and order fulfilment
• customising this website and its content to your particular preferences
• notifying you of any changes which may affect you
• improving our services
Marketing and opting out
Unless you have asked us not to do so, we may contact you by email about products, services, promotions, and special offers which may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive any direct marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time.
See further ‘Your rights’ below.
Disclosure of your personal data
We may disclose your personal data to:
• other companies within our group
• our agents and service providers
• law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity
• our business partners in accordance with the ‘Marketing and opting out’ section above
Keeping your data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
• access to your account is controlled by password and username which are unique to you
• we store your personal data on secure servers
• payment and personal details are encrypted using SSL technology for communication and payment details are not retained by us.
Whilst we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data which are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
We may monitor and record communications with you (such as telephone conversations and emails) for the purpose of quality assurance, training, fraud prevention and compliance.
Information about other individuals
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
• give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his or her personal
• receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices
• keep track of the items stored in your shopping basket and take you through the checkout process
• recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the site as you do not have to log on each time)
• target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively
• make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
The information we obtain from our use of online services will not usually contain your personal data. Although we may obtain information about your computer or other electronic device such as your IP address, your browser and/or other internet log information, this will not usually identify you personally. In certain circumstances we may collect personal information about you – but only where you voluntarily provide it (e.g. by completing an online form) or where you purchase goods or services from us.
We work with third-
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to: www.aboutcookies.org or
Our contact details